Friday, March 21, 2014

Road to Mount Kilimanjaro post 21

    I just did a one minute presentation and I'm pretty mad at myself cuz I got pretty nervous. I really wanna "Talk like Ted", I just need to be more prepared next time so the nerves can't get to me.

   I've sold seventy five tshirts already and I'm getting forty more. Fifteen boys and twenty five girls. Any one I don't sell I'm bringing with me to Africa. This Friday will be "National Find Your Mountain Day." On this day every one is going to wear there tshirt and celebrate their goals in life. I think it will be pretty cool. I really wanna be able to sell them at the fashion show but literally no one will get back to me. I've calle all these lairs home phones, emailed them and yet no one will respond. I guess there having some difficulties but I wish they would just tell me if I have a spot or not so I can strt mass producing my spring line of jars. I'm down to 2500 without any of my fundraiser. I'm trying to start to book flights today. I also started selling tickets today for my breakfast. Everything is in full swing which makes it really stressful. 

   I'm getting stronger and stronger everyday physically to prepare for this summer. I wanna move up the mountain with ease and don't want to slow my team down. 

  That's about it.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you're doing some great things Kitty! Keep your focus and don't get discouraged :)

    - A future English teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kitty!

    You are doing such a great job in preparing for your trip! Between your fundraising, physical preparation, your support from others, and your enthusiasm, I think your trip is going to be a huge success. It is so impressive that you have sold 75 shirts! Did you sell them to people at your school?

    In regard to your TED talk, don't be too hard on yourself :) Speaking in public is something that takes practice, and you will definitely get there! Just keep practicing and believe in yourself, and you will be great!

    Leanna

    ReplyDelete