Sunday, March 9, 2014

Road to Mount Kilimanjaro post 20

    This morning I talked to Dr. Outlaw and it went really well. He said all I need to do is schedule with the teachers a good time to take my finals. This week I bought 26 t-shirts. They are really nice fitting and organic. I will be going to see the guy silk screen the t-shirts sometime next week. I am planning on wearing my t-shirt all week, I know gross right. But by me wearing it I'll hopefully generate popularity and then hopefully get sales. Its kind of a social experiment.

   Next on the list is my jars, I got an unexpected client this week and so I had to back on making them right away. We had to go all the way to Canada to get these smarties things but I'm now in business again and planning on putting a down payment for becoming a vector that this spring's fashion show.

   So with the Palm Sunday breakfast, their was... they little... lets just say drama. This guy announce it wronged so now the times are all wrong and were gonna have to reschedule it to at around 8:30 instead of 11:00 which is kind of early. Hopefully people will still come and support.

Thats all folks.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kitty,

    I'm glad you got your shirts! That's exciting :) I think it's a great idea to wear it around school to drum up some business. What do the shirts look like?

    When you sell your jars at the fair, will you give your customers any information about Mount Kilimanjaro?

    Leanna

    ReplyDelete